Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Treats Me Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Aloha followers,

After much disappointment and no posts I am here today. To start it off I went on my first date since I have been home. It was forced on me by my roommates, they decided that it had been long enough and I needed to go out with someone. After two weeks of them bothering about it everyday I finally found someone to ask. It was a great time we carved pumpkins which you can't go wrong doing at this time of the year. Then on Halloween I had a blast once again. After a week of colaberating with the neighbors on ideas for a costume they came up with a great one. I as love to do I pulled off another great original costume that was a hit. We pulled together the most amazing grape costume that has been seen. Headed down to school and off to the dance that they had. As always it started out slow as people don't really show up until later, but in true me fashion I was sure to make it a blast from the start. Anywhere that there was some space to be filled I was there dancing the night away. As always happens with my amazing costumes I think just about every person that had a camera come up requesting a picture with me, and because I just love being in pictures of course I said yes. So it was one more successful halloween. 

2 comments:

Dolphin Girl said...

I love the costume!!! It is so great! The pumpkins turned out spectacular too!
Love ya!

Kirsten.Kyle said...

Love the costume. Clever. Very clever.

Can't wait to read more posts.