Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I AM SO FUNNY






Today I had my first final of the week. I was there in the class waiting for my teacher to arrive and give us the test. I decided that I would look at the news and see what was happening. I came a cross this picture that just upset me a little. It was nice of them to make a cake for my sweet niece, even though her first birthday is still a long way off, but to say that she looks like a dog was just uncalled for. So I decided that I would try to make it right and have seen some of the results before I got it right. We went to the cat because it was cuter that the dog, next came tootsie (it comes from the video I made when she was born), an angel followed because that is what she is and finally I arrived at the picture of her. So if you are already looking for ideas for the cake at her first birthday party I have already submitted my idea. I think that should get bonus points when you are debating the idea because it was put in way ahead of schedule.  I love you Sadie Butt. 

3 comments:

Dolphin Girl said...

That is HILARIOUS! SO FUNNY! I think you need to get rid of the dog ears on Sadie's head though! You funny guy!

Kris said...

You are hilarious! And thank you for being offended at the dog...my child is nothing short of adorable and dogs are nothing short of digusting :) Your cake submission will be taken into consideration.

Mikelle said...

Thanks for entering the "Free Alarm" with "Free Monitoring" giveaway with Discount Queens! When is a good time to come by and set up your Free Security System? You can call me if you have any questions regarding this giveaway 208-860-0861
Thanks,
Ben Richeson
Titan Alarm