Monday, December 8, 2008

Waterfall 2




 Well as promised I got the rest of the pictures from the hike that I went on a few weeks ago. You can see me coming down the waterfall that we had to climb and also me wading across the little pond there. If you examine closely you can see that I have my camera in my mouth to keep it dry. Next up I will give you all part two from Thanksgiving the last week has been crazy with the semester ending, but for the first semester as a collage student I did not have to pull 3 or 4 all nighters in order to get all my work done. That is definitely a big plus. 

1 comment:

Clo! said...

Kenneth! Look, i can comment and look at your guys' blogs now! :) by the way...I told you I'm never leaving California, but I'm thinking of moving to hawaii now! haha...the weather just looks a little better than what it is now in Simi. So it was great visiting you guys the other night...hope your not too bored at home :) talk to u soon!
~Chloe