Saturday, October 24, 2009

The New Camera

So when I was home for a time in August after my great backpacking trip my father was so generous and gave me his new camera as a present since mine broke. It is a waterproof camera and I have been playing with it to get used to how it works and practicing to take good pictures. I will do what I can to put up some of the many pictures I have taking in other posts. Today I took it out for the first use in the water. Me and my roommates went to pounders today to do some bodysurfing and I took the camera along to get acquainted with how it works for water action shots. Here are some of my best shots from my first attempt. I hope to keep improving and take some great pictures.









2 comments:

Dolphin Girl said...

Nice pictures! Glad to see an update! Keep them coming!

Cocoa Lover said...

Finally something new to see on your blog. Looks like another beautiful day in Paradise! Love the photos, not bad. Hope to see lots more.